The wooden box provides a convenient and elegant way to store the three Whetstone sharpening blocks that are included with the set and to protect them from damage and dirt. Block size 152 x 50 x 19 mm. Coarse, fine, extra-fine grit. The wooden box is made of cherry tree wood and has non-slip rubber feet.
Wooden box 200 x 190 x 40 mm.
DMT Diamond Stones
The American manufacturer Diamond Machining Technology (DMT) is the founder of interrupted surface technology for diamond sharpening stones, and has been the market leader for diamond-coated sharpening equipment for years. The high-quality sharpening tools are manufactured at the company's headquarters in Massachusetts (USA).
- Monocrystalline* diamond particles guarantee a long service life and excellent material removal
- Uniform grit sizes and a dense diamond distribution for even grinding patterns
- Round recesses prevent clogging due to grinding debris
- Permanently flat and warp-free thanks to supporting plates made of steel or warp-free plastic with a nickel matrix
- Colour coding of various grit sizes
- 100 % made in the USA
Monocrystalline* diamond-coated sharpening devices:
Diamond-coated sharpening devices remain permanently flat, and are especially suitable for tools with straight blades, as well as for producing flat surfaces (e.g. backs of plane and chisel blades, plane soles, scrapers). Also suitable for carbide coated cutters, tool steel, high speed steels and non-metal materials (glass, ceramic, etc.). We recommend moistening diamond-coated sharpening devices with water and grinding with little pressure.
* Monocrystalline diamonds are significantly more wear resistant than the polycrystalline diamonds used to make lower quality diamond sharpening tools.